- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with DirecTV
- Access to DVD Collection
- Alarm Clock/MP3 Music Player
- Carafe of Filtered Drinking Water
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Hour
- Daily Room Service
- DVD Player
- Elegant Sheer Curtains with Black Out Shades
- Free Hi Speed Wireless
- Full Breakfast Served in DIning Room
- HERMES Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion
- Iron/Ironing Board Available Upon Request
- Luxurious Spa Robes
- Private Bath
- Soothing Sleep Professional Sound Machine
- Queen Bed
- Walk-In Rain Shower
- Facial Wipe Cloth
Simply Enchanting – The Siascoset Room (pronounced Sconset), on the second floor, has a Queen bed, walk-in glass rain shower under skylight alcove and modern vanity. Amenities include HD DirecTV/DVD, music player, luxurious, spa bathrobes, and HERMES shampoo, conditioner and body lotion imported from France. Rate includes breakfast in the Dining Room and complimentary wine and cheese hour.
This room is named after the quaint, tony village that graces the eastern shore of the island and where David spent wonderful summers in the 70s and 80s!
Rate: $189/night to $299/night - Click "Book Now" for rates and availability for specific dates.
Maximum occupancy 2 people. Rates and Minimum Stay requirements may be higher/longer on Holidays, Holiday weeks and special events. Rates do not include State and Local taxes.