- CD Player
- Daily Room Service
- DVD Player
- King Bed
- Mini Bar
- Wireless Internet
- HERMES Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion
- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with DirecTV
- Private Bath
- Elegant Sheer Curtains with Black Out Shades
- Access to DVD Collection
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Hour
- Luxurious Spa Robes
- Gas Fireplace
- Free Hi Speed Wireless
- Soothing Sleep Professional Sound Machine
- New Clawfoot Bathtub with Rainshower
- Full Breakfast Served in DIning Room
- Alarm Clock/MP3 Music Player
- Carafe of Filtered Drinking Water
- Iron/Ironing Board Available Upon Request
- Coffee Maker & Nantucket Whale Inn Organic Coffee
Gorgeous and Grand - The Great Point Room features a beautiful zinc metal King bed, an intimate sitting area and gas fireplace. This room, located on the second floor, has a private bath with a modern vanity, deep clawfoot tub and rain shower. Additional amenities include HD DirecTV/DVD, music player, luxurious spa bathrobes and HERMES shampoo, conditioner and body lotion imported from France. Beautiful artwork and artifacts complete the beach decor of this room. Rate includes breakfast in the Dining Room and complimentary wine and cheese hour.
The room is named for the distant point of the island that is only accessible by boat and off-road vehicles. The Great Point Lighthouse graces the end of the island, with its light visible throughout the island and even on Cape Cod.
Rate: $269/night to $379/night - Click "Book Now" for rates and availability for specific dates.
Maximum occupancy 2 people. Rates and Minimum Stay requirements may be higher/longer on Holidays, Holiday weeks and special events. Rates do not include State and Local taxes.