- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with DirecTV
- Access to DVD Collection
- Alarm Clock/MP3 Music Player
- Carafe of Filtered Drinking Water
- CD Player
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Hour
- Daily Room Service
- DVD Player
- Elegant Sheer Curtains with Black Out Shades
- Free Hi Speed Wireless
- Full Breakfast Served in DIning Room
- HERMES Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion
- Iron/Ironing Board Available Upon Request
- Luxurious Spa Robes
- Private Bath
- Queen Bed
- Soothing Sleep Professional Sound Machine
- Walk-In Rain Shower
- Facial Wipe Cloth
Bright and Breezy – The Light Ship Room, located on the second floor, has two walls of windows overlooking the garden, making this the brightest room in the house. The room features a beautiful zinc metal Queen bed, walk-in glass rain shower and modern vanity. The amenities include DirecTV digital satellite HD DirecTV/DVD, music player, luxurious spa bathrobes and HERMES shampoo, conditioner and body lotion imported from France. Rate includes breakfast in the Dining Room and complimentary wine and cheese hour.
The room is named after the Light Ship “Nantucket” for the lightvessel that marked the hazardous Nantucket Shoals south of Nantucket Island and helped ships navigate the treacherous waters.
Rate: $229/night to $339/night - Click "Book Now" for rates and availability for specific dates.
Maximum occupancy 2 people. Rates and Minimum Stay requirements may be higher/longer on Holidays, Holiday weeks and special events. Rates do not include State and Local taxes.