- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with DirecTV
- Access to DVD Collection
- Alarm Clock/MP3 Music Player
- Carafe of Filtered Drinking Water
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Hour
- Daily Room Service
- DVD Player
- Elegant Sheer Curtains with Black Out Shades
- Free Hi Speed Wireless
- Full Breakfast Served in DIning Room
- Gas Fireplace
- HERMES Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion
- Iron/Ironing Board Available Upon Request
- Luxurious Spa Robes
- Private Bath
- Queen Bed
- Soothing Sleep Professional Sound Machine
- Whirlpool Tub with Hand Shower
- Sleep Lavender Bath & Spa Salt
- Facial Wipe Cloth
Spacious and Serene - The large Sankaty Head Room features a Queen bed, an intimate sitting area and gas fireplace. This room is one of only two rooms on the first floor. Facing the beautiful front garden, the room has magnificent antique furniture (the bed is gorgeous!) and a private bath with a whirlpool tub and hand shower. Additional amenities include HD DirecTV/DVD, music player, luxurious spa bathrobes and HERMES shampoo, conditioner and body lotion imported from France. Beautiful artwork and artifacts complete the rich decor of this room. Rate includes breakfast in the Dining Room and complimentary wine and cheese hour.
This room is named after the stunning 1850 lighthouse sitting high atop an impressive cliff. This light still guides ships past the eastern point of the island.
Rate: $249/night to $359/night - Click "Book Now" for rates and availability for specific dates.
Maximum occupancy 2 people. Rates and Minimum Stay requirements may be higher/longer on Holidays, Holiday weeks and special events. Rates do not include State and Local taxes.