- 32" Flatscreen HDTV with DirecTV
- Access to DVD Collection
- Carafe of Filtered Drinking Water
- Alarm Clock/MP3 Music Player
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Hour
- Daily Room Service
- DVD Player
- Elegant Sheer Curtains with Black Out Shades
- Free Hi Speed Wireless
- Full Breakfast Served in DIning Room
- HERMES Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion
- Iron/Ironing Board Available Upon Request
- Luxurious Spa Robes
- Queen Bed
- Shower over bath
- Soothing Sleep Professional Sound Machine
- Private Bath Just Outside Door Adjacent to Room
- Facial Wipe Cloth
Comfortable & Cozy – The Miacomet Room, is our smallest and most affordable room. It features a Queen bed and sitting area and is located on the second floor. It has a separate, private bath with bath tub and shower, located just outside the door in the room adjacent to the bedroom. Amenities include HD DirecTV/DVD, music player, luxurious, spa bathrobes, and HERMES shampoo, conditioner and body lotion imported from France. Rate includes breakfast in the Dining Room and complimentary wine and cheese hour.
The room is named after the popular beach where we and other islanders spent many a lazy afternoon swimming, body surfing and simply relaxing.
Rate: $169/night to $279/night - Click "Book Now" for rates and availability for specific dates.
Maximum occupancy 2 people. Rates and Minimum Stay requirements may be higher/longer on Holidays, Holiday weeks and special events. Rates do not include State and Local taxes.